The Great Consummation Way
of Falun Dafa
Translation Updated in April 2001
Movements Are the Supplementary Means for
November 13, 1996
Chapter I The Characteristics of Falun Dafa
1. Cultivation of a Falun; No Cultivation or Formation of Dan.
2. The Falun Refines the Practitioner Even When He or She is Not Doing the Exercises.
3. Cultivating the Main Consciousness so that You Obtain Gong.
4. Cultivation of Both Mind and Body.
5. Five Exercises that are Simple and Easy to Learn.
6. No Use of Mental Activities, No Going Awry, and a Rapid Increase of Gong.
7. No Concern for Location, Time, or Direction When Doing the Exercises, and No Concern About Ending the Practice.
8. Having the Protection of My Law Bodies, There is No Need to Fear Interference from External Evils.
Chapter II Illustrations and Explanations of the Exercise Movements
1. Buddha Showing a Thousand Hands
2. Falun Standing Stance
3. Penetrating the Two Cosmic Extremes
4. Falun Heavenly Circuit
5. Strengthening Divine Powers
Chapter III Mechanics and Principles of the Exercise Movements
1. The First Exercise
2. The Second Exercise
3. The Third Exercise
4. The Fourth Exercise
5. The Fifth Exercise
Appendix I Requirements for Falun Dafa Assistance Centers
Appendix II Regulations for Falun Dafa Disciples in Propagating Dafa and Teaching the Exercises
Appendix III The Standards for Falun Dafa Assistants
Appendix IV Notification for Practitioners of Falun Dafa
Glossary of Terms and Pronunciation